Magazine PDF Archive
Spring is almost here and it’s time to celebrate good times! Enjoy a musical performance, drama or comedy this month in the Valley. Check out the Top 10 events below.
1. Kool & the Gang @ The Luhrs Center – March 31St
In 1964, Khalis Bayyan (AKA Ronald Bell) and his brother, Robert “Kool” Bell, joined several Jersey City neighborhood friends to create a unique musical blend of jazz, soul and funk.
2. ZZ Top: The Tonnage Tour @ The Luhrs Center – March 4th
More than four and a half decades after their formation in the Houston area, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, ZZ Top, are back on the road with “The Tonnage Tour.”
3. Sister Act @ Carlisle Theatre – March 31st-April 2nd, April 7th-9th
Sister Act is Broadway’s habit-forming musical comedy smash that will make you jump for joy.
4. Love from a Stranger @ Little Theatre of Mechanicsburg – March 3rd-5th & 10th-12th
Enjoy a performance at the Little Theatre of Mechanicsburg about Cecily Harrington, who wins a fortune and decides to travel rather than marry her fiancé.
5. The Zombies: Odessey and Oracle 50th Anniversary Tour @ The Luhrs Center – March 24th
More than fifty years after they became one of the first British Invasion groups to top the U.S. singles charts, the Zombies continue their resurgence with a North American tour.
6. Mommy & Me Chocolatier Class @ Brittle Bark – March 18th
In celebration of National OREO Cookie Day, children will learn how to use a dipping fork to cover OREO cookies in milk, dark and/or white chocolate.
7. The Spitfire Grill @ Oyster Mill Playhouse – March 10th-11th, 16th-19th, 23rd-26th
This performance at Oyster Mill follows a feisty parolee to a small town in Wisconsin and her job at Hannah’s Spitfire Grill.
8. Raymond the Amish Comic @ Shippensburg Comedy Club – March 11th
The first and only Amish Stand-Up Comedian in the world, Raymond is a high-energy ranting-storyteller.
9. 17th Annual Taste of Carlisle @ Carlisle Expo Center – March 12th
Taste of Carlisle brings together the best of the best from local restaurants, pubs, caterers, cafes, bakeries, and chocolatiers to offer taste samplings to attendees.
10. The Holly Inn Presents FY5 – March 10th
Live music features the band’s recently released album titled Eat The Moon.
View a complete list of events and other things to see and do at VisitCumberlandValley.com
Search Our Site
Letter from the Director
This month reminds us of the important relationships we celebrate on Valentine’s Day. The program managers of Family MWR are constantly developing events and services focused on your...